Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kicking it Biggest Loser Style!

Finally got my Bodybugg this week. I am going to try and just get used to wearing it over the next week and then kick it into high gear in January.

Funny thing is I set it up to lose on average 3lbs a week and at this pace I should reach my goal weight June 5. The subscription to the bodybugg nutritional log page expires on June 6 and my triathlon is on June 6 as well... I am going to give this my all for 6 mos and see how close I can get to my goal.....

Other than that, life if just chugging along..... I filmed a television spot with my Hypnotherapist on friday for the local news, where they are doing a segment on New Years Resolutions and more specifically quitting smoking through hypnotherapy..... I was so nervous but did it anyway and am looking forward to seeing myself on t.v.....

I will try to get here before Friday, but if I don't Merry Christmas to everyone..... Wishing you all a wonderful day and here's to making 2010 the BEST year ever.

2 comments:

cdblueberry said...

That is awesome! Maybe, you'll be discovered ;)

*I'll be able to say I knew her when*


Happy New Year to You Too!

Sephgirl said...

Great about the bodybugg and about the interview. Way to go! You are going to rock 2010. :)