Sunday, December 6, 2009

Best Comment Ever Award goes to......

My 8 year old niece, who I haven't seen in since August.

She came to stay with me last night and when we got home and I took off my jacket, her eyes got really big and she said "Hooooolee, Sha Sha you are growing skinny" and then she came over to me and was touching my belly and said, "your chubby belly is all gone". (if that doesn't make sense, my niece calls me Sha Sha instead of Aunti Sharon- lol)

On the flip side after showing her my boxing gear, and bike gear and gym stuff and talking about nutrition and exercise and triathlons all day, she finally said to me (while in line at the food court at the mall) "Sha, is nutrition ALLLLLLL you talk about now" LOL. And then we went back to talking about Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Bros etc and she was a happy girl. And I was a super content Aunt after the comments from earlier in the day :D

3 comments:

Nicole said...

*falls over laughing*
OH that is the most precious comment EVER!!!
It's funny how kids have a way of being able to tell the unfailing truth at all times...

Sephgirl said...

That really is a great compliment! So nice! And the joy is it is just so sincere. :)

cdblueberry said...

Sweet :)

Youngsters, they really do tell it like it is don't they!