Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Secret

Has anyone read this book, or saw the video like I did. It is all about the power of positive thoughts. Now my hypnosis therapy focuses on this A LOT. I do know that much of what was said to me under hypnosis were things to change the internal dialog inside my head from negative thoughts to positive thoughts. Well it seems to be working in all aspects of my life.

I have met an amazing man on an internet dating site, who lives close by, has many of the same interests as me, is 6 ft tall (yeahhhh) and loves my curvy figure. After chatting a bit we have arranged a coffee (or a drink) date for next weekend. I am absolutely terrified, but excited as well. I haven't dated in a very long time, but I am trying to stay positive and more importantly confident!

I love the positive things that are coming out of this journey :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm sooo happy for you!!! A date is an amazing adventure!!!

*laughs* I've been married for almost 15 years now; I'm on a whole other kind of adventure.

I try really very hard to keep positive, but there are days when it's so very hard. I may have to go and watch that dvd again.
Good Luck!!!

cdblueberry said...

There's something in the air! I just wrote a post about how I need to be more positive!

I will have to try and catch some of yours :)

Have fun on the date!

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.