Saturday, June 11, 2011

Boxing Video

I have written a lot about my new found love of boxing. It makes me feel strong and athletic and powerful. It's funny though because I will not look at myself in the mirrors when I box. I am afraid to see that my body, does not match the way I feel when I am boxing and I will lose the confidence that I feel when I am doing combos with my trainer. Anyway, the one hour boxing sessions I have been doing every Friday for the last two years have been my absolute favourite workout. On Friday morning I took in my camera and filmed bits and pieces of my workout. I really just wanted to see what my boxing form looked like to see where I could make some improvements. When I was done with my workoutI watched the video and was absolutely shocked to see what I look like. Shocked in a good way. In watching the video I can finally see the athlete I am becoming. I did not see the flaws in my body, I only saw the strength. I LOOK DARN GOOD! Yesterday was a wonderful day. Here is the video:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do look DARN GOOD!

I love the pink boxing gloves :)

Sephgirl said...

You look great! Boy I wouldn't want to got on your wrong side. I think its great that you get such a great workout AND feel so good doing it. You really are an athlete and you have proved it again and again. I'm glad you can see how great you are - we have always believed it. Now you can too! Way to go! You are a rockstar, baby!