Sunday, June 7, 2009

Time to crack down on my eating.

I have my next weigh in next Friday. I have only lost about 1-2 lbs since my last weigh in last month. I will need to kick it into high gear this week and workout hard and watch what I eat.

I am kicking myself because I have fallen back into the old w.w. pattern. Eat poorly for the first 3 or 4 days after weigh in and then kick it into high gear for the next couple of days before I weigh in again. I am fooling nobody and I shouldn't need the fear of disappointing somebody else (in this case my trainer) to make me want to follow my program.

This is the next thing I need to work on.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I do the same thing but daily. I eat a little badly each day and make up for it the next day until the next time. For me, it's at night. I have to find the will to make better snack choices.

cdblueberry said...

Ditto :(

It's going to catch up with me this week. I have the best of intentions & kid myself that I'll use my 35 WPA on the weekend. Well I do, and more besides.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys, I think I was feeling guilty about of 17,500.00 calories I used on alcohol consumption on Saturday. *hangs head in shame*lol